What does this policy mean?
Who are we?
We are Heelow AB. Information on how to contact us is provided at the end of this policy. We are responsible for the personal data processing described in this policy (unless otherwise stated).
Whose personal data do we process?
We may process personal data concerning you if:
- You are a customer or supplier to us
- You use our products or services
- You work for our customers or suppliers, or for someone who uses our products or services
- You are someone (or work for someone) to whom we want to advertise or market our products or services. In such cases, we may have collected the information we process about you directly from you (for example through our website or in connection with a trade fair or exhibition), or from another source.
What personal data do we process?
We may process personal information about you that we have collected from you, or from someone else, in connection with the provision of our products or services, or in connection with our business operations in general. The personal data we process may include such information as is given below:
- Your name
- Employer and professional position or department
- Address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact information (this information may be related to your professional role or to you as an individual).
Information that you provide in connection with your communication with us
We may process information that you provide in connection with your communication with us, such as:
- Information communicated by telephone, e-mail, our website, social media, or otherwise.
- Information that you provide to us when you use our website, when you receive or pre-order our goods or services, when you provide us with goods or services, when inquiring about products, when ordering, in connection with your participation in competitions, promotions or surveys, or when you contact us regarding support or error reporting, including when you do any of this for someone you work with
Information regarding our relationship with you or the person you work for
We may process information about our relationship with you or the person you work for, such as
- Information related to agreements between us and you or the person you work for (for example regarding the goods and services we have provided, or received from, you or the person you work for).
- Other information related to you and which is necessary for us to process for the purpose of entering into or fulfilling agreements with you or the person you work for (for example information regarding work permits and information from credit reporting companies, when this is necessary to carry out checks in connection with agreements with you or someone you work for or are otherwise related to).
- Information about events that you or people related to you are invited to, as well as information related to you and your preferences, insofar as such information is relevant for organizing and arranging the events (for example regarding meal requests).
- Information related to you and which you provide to us or that we otherwise receive when you visit us (for example if you register your visit or if you are recorded on security camera in connection with the visit, or if you provide us with the registration number of your vehicle).
What personal data do we process when you use our website?
Information we receive from you when you use our website, such as:
- technical information, including information about the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, information about the type and version of browsers, time zone settings, types and versions of plug-ins, operating systems and platform;
- information about your web visit, such as URL (Uniform Resource Locators), clickstream data to, on and from our web page (including date and time), products you have seen or searched for, web page response times, download errors, visit times on certain web pages , information about your interaction with our website (such as scrolling, click history and so-called mouse-overs), methods used to leave the website, and the phone numbers used to call our customer service or the social media used to get in touch with our customer service team.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are files with information that a website transfers to your hard drive for storage and which, where applicable, tracks information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can change this using the help function in your browser. However, you will not be able to make full use of our website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed via other servers, which means that cookies cannot be used to track how you move via the web. Even if cookies identify a user’s computer, cookies cannot be used to identify a specific user. Passwords or credit card information are not stored in cookies.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
of shopping carts and e-invoicing services.
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors have moved on our website when they use it. This helps us to improve features on our site, such as ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for
- Cookies for functionality. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to, depending on your choices, create a personal content for you, such as remembering your name and preferences (for example, language choice or the region you belong to).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies register your visit to our website, the websites you visit and the links you follow. We will use this information according to your choices and preferences in order to make our website and the advertisements published on the website more relevant based on your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose
When do our cookies expire?
All cookies used on our website, except for necessary cookies, will run within appropriate time periods, which may vary depending on the type of cookie in question.
How do you disable cookies?
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookie you disable. In general, such deactivation means that the website may not function properly. If you disable only third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our websites. If you deactivate all cookies, you will not be able to complete purchases on our websites.
What do we do with your personal information?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to enter into, as well as to fulfill, agreements with you or the person you work with
- In order to
- deliver goods and services to customers or other users of those goods and services;
- procure and receive goods and services from suppliers;
- manage our customer and supplier relationships or relationships with other users of our goods and services;
in cases where you or the person you work for are a customer, user or supplier of goods or services in connection with the above-mentioned situations
- For the purpose of advertising and marketing, as well as providing information about, our goods and services. This can be done through marketing aimed directly at you e.g. via e-mail or by telephone. Our marketing may include suggestions and recommendations about such goods and services that may interest you or the person you work for, where applicable according to the preferences you may have specified.
- In order to administer our website according to our terms and for our internal processes including troubleshooting, data analysis, tests, research, statistics and surveys.
- In order to improve our website so that its content is presented in a working way for you and yours
- In order to keep our website and other systems secure.
- In order to measure or understand how effectively we reach out with our advertising to you and others, and to promote relevant
Who can we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with:
- Companies within our
- Third parties, such as:
- our partners, customers, suppliers and subcontractors for the purpose of fulfilling the agreements we enter into or in connection with other business relationships within our normal operations and which relate to our relationship with you or the person you work for;
- our accountants, legal advisers and other professional advisers or service providers;
- credit reporting company, for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness in connection with our intention to enter into an agreement with you or the person you work for
- In relation to information obtained via our website:
- analysis and search engine providers (including tools for A / B testing) that help us improve and optimize our website according to the information about our use of
Others with whom we may share your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties:
- In order to provide support, maintenance and development of our IT systems.
- In the event that we sell or buy the business or assets to or from another company, then we may share your personal information with a potential seller or buyer, subject to what is stated in this
- If we or a significant part of all our assets are acquired by a third party, whereby information about customers may refer to part of the assets that are transferred.
- If we are required to disclose or provide your personal information due to legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements with you; or to safeguard and protect Heelow AB, our customers ‘or others’ rights, property, or security. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations in order to counter fraud and to reduce
What are the legal bases for our processing of your personal data?
Our processing of your personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- In cases where it is necessary for us to obtain your prior consent for certain treatment, we will base the treatment in question on your consent (see below on how you revoke your consent at any time).
- In other cases, we will process your personal data when necessary:
- for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement to which you are a party or to take action at your request before entering into such an agreement;
- for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations; or
- for purposes relating to our or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that your interest in privacy protection does not outweigh in a so-called balancing of interests (most cases where we process your personal data due to our relationship with the person you work for are based on such balancing of interests).
Where do we process personal data?
The data that we process in relation to you can be transferred to, and stored in, a place outside the EU / EEA where the corresponding data protection rules within the EU / EEA do not apply. The data can also be processed otherwise outside the EU / EEA by our own or our suppliers’ staff. This includes staff hired to, among other things, carry out orders, handle payment information and
provide support services. If personal data is transferred in connection with our provision of our services, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that the transfer takes place in accordance with appropriate safeguards, which may include the application of the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
Information related to payments and transactions will be encrypted using appropriate technology. In the event that we have provided you (or if you have chosen one) with a password for accessing certain parts of our website or system, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to reveal your password to anyone. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website. All such transfers are at your own risk. Once we have received information from you, however, we will apply strict procedures and security features in order to try to prevent unauthorized access. We ask you not to reveal your password to anyone.
How long do we process personal data?
We only process personal data for the time this is necessary and for the purposes for which the personal data was collected, thereafter the data will be deleted or archived, except in cases where it is necessary for us to continue the processing in order to fulfill legal obligations or otherwise legitimate and legal purpose.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- You can request access to the personal data (please see the section access to your personal data, below).
- You can request correction of incorrect
- In certain circumstances (normally when the personal data has been provided by you and it is no longer necessary for us to continue processing them), you may have the right to request that we delete the personal data. In some cases, you can instead request that we limit
- In cases where we process personal data based on your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time, after which we must terminate the relevant
- If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can contact us or submit a formal complaint to the Data Inspectorate.
How to revoke your consent
You can revoke your consent to relevant parts of our processing of your personal data:
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you exercise your right to access your personal information
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data:
- By emailing us at email@example.com
Please note that we may need to ask you for additional information in order to confirm your identity before disclosing the requested information.
The Data Inspectorate is the supervisory authority in Sweden and can provide additional information about your rights and our obligations regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as handle any complaints you have regarding our processing of your personal data.
This policy was last updated on January 11, 2021.